Thursday, January 31, 2013

Top 10 Coolest Clean Sweep Items

Submitted by Kate Crosby, Active Member

Last night, I worked the Departments shift for Clean Sweep 2013. In the midst of rummaging through boxes of donated items, organizing tables and helping determine the price of one man's junk for another's treasure, I found myself "window shopping." All I have to say is when hundreds of women are donating their junk, you are sure to find some fabulous items. I'll be at the Clean Sweep Preview Party tonight with cash and ready to buy some of what I would call "the Top 10 Coolest Clean Sweep Items."



  1. Fondue Set. Who doesn't love fondue? For those looking for a cheap Valentine's Day date idea, fondue night is a winner! For just $5 you can be well on your way to having a fondue night for you and your honey.

  2. Light up palm tree. South Carolinians love their Palmetto Trees! I don't understand why a JLCer would give up this amazing light-up one. I think this would be cool on someone's back porch or by the pool!

    3. Red Couch. I couldn't believe it. This couch is in pristine condition. Either this JLCer didn't have messy children or no one ever sat on it! It's such a fun, vibrant red and it would look really cute in a playroom, starter home or even in your office!

    4. Designer maternity jeans. Okay, so I am not having children anytime soon, so this is for all of you who are expecting. There were so many cute maternity clothes! Lots of clothes from A Pea in the Pod and even a pair of Citizens of Humanity designer jeans.

    5. Leopard Chair. This chair is so sassy and cute for your little diva. I wish they made it in my size!

    6. Patio set. This patio set, again, would look great on a back portch or by a pool! Hey, if you get the light-up Palmetto Tree, too...you are totally set for all that entertaining you're going to do this summer.

    The last four of my 10 are things you would only find at a "garage" sale hosted by hundreds of women! Piles upon piles of jewelry, handbags, chick flicks and girly novels. Stock up for you and your friends! I know I am!

    7. Handbags. 

    8. Jewelry.

    9. Chick Flicks.
    10. Girly Novels.

    Have fun shopping ladies! See you at Preview Party tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment